Friday, May 18, 2012

The Future Is Exciting.

Sooo, are you tired of me ranting and raving about interior design? Well if you are, sorry. I can't be stopped. :)


In class today we were asked how we felt about the field we are entering into. When that question was asked, I literally felt my heart fill up with excitement and gratefulness. This isn't just my major or a hobby that crosses my mind every once in awhile. 


That doesn't mean it will always be a breeze, and maybe I won't love every aspect of my future jobs. But at the end of the day, I'll know that I'm working in a field that I am seriously passionate about, and that is priceless!


I don't know exactly what the future holds for me. But oh man, I am getting so excited for it.
Ian Coyle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for doing something you love! I've always been interested in interior decorating (not as intense as interior design haha!) but I have no idea how i would get started making it as a potential career lol I need to look into it more!

Have a lovely day! :)

daydream frenzy

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

So proud of you Court!!!! ;-) Love you to pieces.