Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wedding Invitations {chevron, ikat, floral, vintage, letterpress}

Hi guys! Well, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I know I did. We stayed in our pajamas all day and just spent time relaxing together. It was great.

I've been trying to fully enjoy this winter break by pretty much separating myself from school completely. But design is such a passion of mine that I can't stay away from that part of my school (and I wouldn't want to!). I've realized lately that while interior design is my fave, I also would love to learn more about graphic design. It's so interesting to me and just fun to look at. I found a website the other day that I just have to share with you guys!

It's called Bella Figura, a letterpress printing company. From chevron stripes, to ikat, to floral, to vintage, they have the most beautiful, unique invitations. And they're all customizable. I could probably show you every single one of their invitations because they were all inspiring, but here's some of my favorites. I definitely recommend that you go check out their website to see the rest!













Amazing, right?!? These make me wish I had a huge party or a wedding to send out fancy invitations to. I'll know where to go when I do :) But with all those options, it would be so hard to choose a favorite.

So, which one is your favorite? 



4 comments:

Upscale Downhome said...

Letterpress printing is such a beautiful process. It looks so elegant. I love it, too!

heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

Hi Courtney - Happy New Year.

I think my favorite design is the fireworks - so much fun. I'm doing "save the date" cards for my niece soon and may just go this route. Great find.

courtney {splendid actually} said...

Found you through Michaela's blog. Bella Figura is one of my favorites. I love their use of color. Plus anything letterpressed wins a place in my heart.

online florist said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
singapore florist