Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy New Year?...


Ehhh..yes. I know. Christmas hasn't even passed. I promise you I'm not a Grinch. And I'm not skipping over Christmas before it's over. I'm fully savoring every moment with Charlie Brown Christmas music flowing through the house, holiday card-making, and spending lots of time with my family. 

But for some reason, as far as online inspiration goes...I'm gonna be honest. I'm a little Christmas decor'ed out right now. *gasp*. I don't hate Christmas. I don't walk around my house mumbling 'bah humbug'. I've just seen so many beautiful Christmas decorations online and am ready for some new inspiration!

 Which is why today, I'm taking a little Christmas break and dreaming of fancy New Years parties. 

With cute cupcakes...
Tinsel streamers...
Martha Stewart

Glittery candles...
Martha Stewart
Flag banner cakes

Hello Naomi

And new traditions to start...
Inchmark

The idea for this little mason jar is to add memories throughout the year and then read them with your family/friends on New Year's Eve. How cute is that!?!?

Anywho...enough of that little break. 
Back to Christmas!






1 comment:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Courtney, I love that memory jar idea! I'm going to save a jar right now so I can start that on January 1st! Such a fun idea for 2012!
Hope you have a very merry Christmas with your family!